Sep 22, 2012

OOTD: Dressy Feet and Shiny Bling

“Fashion does not have to prove that it is serious. It is the proof that intelligent frivolity can be something creative and positive” ― Karl Lagerfeld

wedge shoes malaysia
wedge shoes malaysia

sephora makeup malaysia
sephora makeup malaysia
Vintage top; price unavailable (last seen here)
Primark jeggings; £8/RM40
Topshop earrings; £3/RM15 (last seen here)

Forever 21 necklace, price unavailable (last seen here; similar here)
Forever 21 ring; RM15; available in antique gold and silver (last seen here)

Photos by Tan Wei Jin

Turning the playground into my runway and scaring kids with my size, bling and makeup after trotting the streets of KL on Tuesday in sky high shoes is my idea of winding down whilst seizing the opportunity as my dressy play date. Perhaps it's only an excuse I find to show you my recent purchases: coral lippie, shiny charm bracelets, sexy black wedges and cool gradient lens wayfarers that made me felt glamorous and modelesque. I bid adieu to my beloved broken Primark wayfarers. May you rest in peace.

sephora makeup malaysia
Payless wedges; RM103 (2nd item at 50% off); available in black, pink and turquoise
Sephora lip pencil; RM43
Sunglasses; RM20; available at Sungei Wang
Charm bracelets; RM10 each; available at RM10 shop at Sungei Wang


What do you think?
What are your thoughts on my outfit and new purchases?  Which is your favourite item? If you know of other places to shop for these items, do share with me.
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think!