Nov 15, 2012

OOTD: Simple in Black and White

“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.” Coco Chanel





H&M tshirt via F.O.S.; RM20 (last seen here)H&M skirt; £3.99/RM19.90
Bag (gifted); price unavailable
DV by Dolce Vita shoes; £39/RM195 (last seen here)
Sunglasses; RM20; available at Sungei Wang (last seen here)
Forever 21 necklace; RM7; (last seen here)




Ring; £4/RM20; Ireland
DIY bracelets (tutorial here)

Photos by Tan Wei Jin



Whenever I couldn't care less about what I wear or remove various article of clothing ten times faster than choosing and trying them on simply because I don't like how they look on me or make me feel, I know that I'm not in the mood for playing dress up regardless of how much time I waste in attempting to convince myself otherwise. I loathe this sombre mood that happens at least once a week but I'd say it's a love/hate relationship because I don't specifically despise it though. My quick fix? Go simple and dress up in black and white as it's timeless and effortless. Several colourful accessories wouldn't hurt too to play up my lazy Sunday afternoon mood and look.


What do you think?
What are your thoughts on my outfit? What would you wear whenever you feel lazy? If you know of other places to shop for similar items I'm wearing, do share with me.
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think!