Dec 17, 2012

OOTN: Black Lace & Salmon Accents








Tesco top; RM39; available in black and cream
Tesco leggings; RM28; available in salmon, blue, black, grey, purple
Little Bits bag; RM65; available in white and pink (last seen here)
Shoes; RM20; available in black, blue, pink, purple, red and green; available at kiosk outside Tesco Penang
Kitschen bracelet; RM10 (last seen here & here)
Forever 21 necklace; RM30

Photos by Tan Wei Jin




I'm sure each and everyone of you has got something you simply can't get enough of from your wardrobe; be it a little black dress, sky high stilettos or even a plain white tee. As of late, I can't seem to get enough of my black lace top and my salmon coloured cotton leggings which I purchased from Tesco. When it comes to fashion, I have a penchant for simple pieces with elaborate or practical details and these two have just that and they're on heavy rotation in my wardrobe. As if they're simplicity isn't enough to convince me to wear them often, they had to drug me with their sheer comfort and versatility that seem to go with almost everything in my closet effortlessly. For less than RM40 per piece, there's really nothing I can complain about, aside from the hopes of them lasting for quite a while as I doubt I can find anything similar to replace them, especially the leggings, for that kind of price if there is ever a need.


What do you think?
What are your thoughts on my outfit? What can't you get enough of from your wardrobe? If you know of other places to shop for similar items I'm wearing, do share with me.
Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think!